"Top of Your Game" = "Top Of The Search Engines."
If you think you know how to stay on top of the search engines & drive targeted traffic to sites, then we want to talk with you…
…lots of people say they can, but very few actually are able to do so…
We know better. It's not just "building links" – they've got to be the right links, from the right sites…backed up with good, quality content on the web page. A web page that is specific, and targeted. And you've got to be good at what you do – and willing to learn – because the search engines and our audiences' interests don't stay the same. Neither do we.
Knowledge of subscription-based SEO packages is helpful but not required – but if your idea of doing keyword research is only using the Google Adwords tool, then this isn't the position for you.
You should know how to do keyword research, link building and building backlinks, article submission, setting up wordpress using Cpanel and/or Fantastico, and Directory Submissions.
If you have experience in one or more of the following, then let us know at "jobs at FettMarketing.com":
- on-page optimization
- link building
- increasing page rank
- increasing web page traffic; finding targeted traffic
- creating quality content (articles and / or press releases) and publishing it through various web distribution channels
- working knowledge of WordPress (can create & edit pages, add content and links, etc.)
A "Plus" if you:
- know how to do social bookmarking of your content
- understand how to leverage Social Media to drive traffic
- install & configure WordPress through C-Panel or Fantastico, and also install & change a theme
Please include examples in your reply (i.e. websites you've gotten ranked with an explanation of your role or what you did to get the rankings, links to articles you have written, etc.).
What else should we know about you? What other skills do you have – writing, video creating or editing, telephone skills, etc.? Let us know…